FHA Limited 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage
Thank you for making Peoples Discount Mortgage the #1 203(k) lender for Origination's.
The Federal Housing Administration's FHA Limited 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage is an easy to use mortgage program specifically designed for those who wish to make improvements on a home they own, or would like to buy.
Rather than having to obtain a separate loan to finance the cost of repairs (or walking away from a home they love because they don't have the cash for home improvements), the FHA Limited 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage allows you to finance these costs -- up to $35,000 -- within your FHA purchase or refinance itself.
Some Improvements you can perform with the FHA Limited 203(k)
A FHA Limited 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage allows for a wide variety of home improvements to be performed on a home. The program is primarily intended for simple repairs, light remodeling, and upgrades (including money saving energy efficient upgrades), not for major remodeling projects.
- Repair, replace, and upgrade roofs, gutters and downspouts
- HVAC systems (heating, vacuum, and AC)
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Flooring, exterior decks, patios, and porches
- Minor remodeling that does not involve structural repairs
- Interior and exterior painting
- Weatherization, including doors, windows, insulation, stripping, etc
- Appliance purchase & installation (ie kitchen appliances, washer, dryer)
- Energy efficient upgrades
- Lead-based paint removal & stabilization
- Exterior wall re-siding and more!
If you have any questions regarding this or any other program, you can either chat with a Program Specialist by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, call a Program Specialist using the toll free number or e-mail email@example.com
Do you have a question regarding a mortgage program?